Wait. I can get an original drawing paired with my favorite story? At half the usual price?
Yes. That’s exactly right. Because I’m doing a never-before-done-like-this sale of original drawings. Where you actually get to choose your favorite stories…
Here are The Five Things You Absolutely Must Know:
- My original drawings are usually $300 (more or less), but since many of you have been following my work for years (which I appreciate muchly) I’m going to do these for exactly half of that.
- These originals are a 9×12 drawing in permanent ink on archival paper. The paper has perforations on the left hand side of the drawing. It will also be hand signed in ink. Which makes it pretty easy to tell that it’s an original.
- You can only order the drawings until Monday, April 2 at 8:00 am CST. Seriously. When it ends, it ends.
- You can pick any of the stories you love on StoryPeople (except one or two, that are so long they don’t fit on the paper. But, mainly everything at StoryPeople is fair game on this one).
- That’s it. Click here to get started…
I’ll look forward to seeing all the new drawings that show up for the stories you choose…
Until next, with love, b
P.S. One of the biggest reasons I’m doing this is that it gives me a chance to play with every single one of the drawings. Which means that while you’ll get the exact words of your favorite story, like More Than A Princess, the drawing will be completely new. It’ll be whatever shows up between me & the pen & the paper.
Which is why I’m saying up front that I’m not going to be taking requests for what the drawing should look like. It’s kind of the tradeoff for getting your own original drawing of your favorite story for half the usual price. I hope that makes sense…
That said, I understand if you’d like more say in it. If you’d rather the drawing takes into account that there are five of you with two dogs & a hamster, I can do that.
But you’ll have to wait until after this sale & then order an original at the usual price of $300. That way, we can take all the time we need. (See what I did there? :-) )